
As usual, the pictures have come up in reverse order so this one above is the oil refinery in Aruba where I spent at least 24 hours 33 years ago!

Just something I photographed quickly in Willemstad, Curacao. All the houses are really colourful. It's quite a nice place really though we spent most of our time getting checked in and out in the end...I did go shopping though and bought some lovely cheap and colourful clothes. Curacao is the cheapest place we have been so far in the Carribean.

Jim ( Delicado) needed to keep the sun off his head...a bit like Benjamin Bunny I think!

This is the famous floating bridge in Willemstad which opens and closes several times a day to let huge ships up into the port. It's quite wobbly to walk across too especially if you've had a beer or two!!
No comments:
Post a Comment