
Gibraltar as we saw it emerging from the haze. The weather got better!
.JPG)
The bullring at Ronda. It's a lovely place but every bit as hot as the last time I visited. The bus journey there and back is incredible....worth it just for that. I took a video but don't know how it would post here.

An ape with attitude. They all seemed to be quite approachable.....but I still didn't have a go apart from giving an old female a drink of water from my ever handy bottle. I know how she must have felt!
.JPG)
Cartagena was full of statues like this, some of them in the middle of the street, sitting on park benches etc Could be a little alarming if one was slightly enebriated on a dark night and one just sort of bumped into one? This is Jackie (Blue Banana) and Dick btw.
No comments:
Post a Comment