Tuesday, 17 May 2011

Just one or two of the millions of photos of Katharine and Mark's wedding.


I suppose I might have been supposed to make some sort of entrance? This is probably the only photo that does the dress justice that I have seen....I got slightly dishevelled (!) as the afternoon wore on, having discarded the hat after about 5 minutes, then the shawl, then my shoes......
Photo credit to Julie...many thanks.
The other photos were taken by Airz, Jenny's fiance and Dave, a friend of the groom, so thanks for these too. I had no room for a camera in that daft little bag I'm carrying.




Me and my girls.
This one is slightly out of sync (champagne already in hand?) but who cares about that? We were having a great time!




Jenny and Tabby were the party girls for sure. They carried on until 3am and 10am respectively. There is photographic evidence......!




Aaaaahhhh.












More aaaaahhhhhh. It must be one of the best backdrops there is.








No comments: