
We walked the whole way around these walls, over 6km in total according to Bro-in-law, John
but also an awful lot of steps which are just soooooo good for those leg muscles. I've missed being able to walk uphill while on the boat and it's quite hard work now!
I couldn't stop taking photos as we walked and I just happen to like little corners like this...

This is view to the west of the town and it's just as pretty.

More pictures across the town. As I said, I couldn't stop taking pictures. It's a little like a Mediterranean version of St Malo and around 1000 years old.

And here's the photographic evidence of Jenny's late night ramblings around 3am after the wedding. She wandered down the road with bare feet and stepped in the freshly painted road markings. Tee hee!

I had tried to leave the hat behind at the hotel but someone rescued it.......
Next post will be photos of our day out and about with Mary, John and Tabby when we ended up pretty close to Bosnia.
No comments:
Post a Comment